About SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 Exam
SIDBI Grade A officer exam is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Managers (Grade A - General Stream) in SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India). The SIDBI Grade A officer exam is a great opportunity for aspirants preparing for regulatory body exams
SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 Notification
SIDBI had published a recruitment notification for the post of assistant manager (Grade A) with a total of 100 vacancies. The recruitment exam comprises a single online test (objective & descriptive) followed by an interview process. Any graduate could apply for the post. The last date to register your application was 3rd January 2023.
DOWNLOAD SIDBI EXAM 2022-23 NOTIFICATION PDF
SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 Exam Overview
|Organisation||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Online Registration||14th December 2022 to 3rd January 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
SIDBI Grade A Exam Dates & Other Important Dates for 2022-23
The important dates for SIDBI Grade A Officer 2022-23 recruitment are as mentioned below.
|Online Registrations Begins||14th December 2022|
|Online Registrations Ends||3rd January 2023|
|Cut off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age||14th December 2022|
|Cut off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to educational qualification||3rd January 2023|
|Admit Card||19th January 2023|
|Date of Online Exam||28th January 2023|
|Online Written Exam Result||17th March 2023|
|Interview Date||To be Updated|
SIDBI Grade A Apply Online for 2022-23
Interested graduates and post-graduates were able to apply online from 14th December 2022 onwards for the Small Industries Development Bank of India. In the SIDBI notification, it was stated that the SIDBI Grade A application process will last on 3rd January 2023. We have updated the direct link below as well to make it easier for you to apply online for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 at https://www.sidbi.in/. SIDBI Grade A Officer 2022 Eligibility Criteria
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SIDBI EXAM
SIDBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria for 2022-23
Age Criteria (As on December 14, 2022)
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 28 years
(Candidates born not earlier than 14.12.1994 and not later than 15.12.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply)
The minimum percentage criterion is not there.
|Education (As on January 03, 2023) |
Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government
Bachelors' Degree in Law / Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical);
CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA
PhD from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
SIDBI Grade A Vacancy for 2022-23
SIDBI Grade A 2022-23 Exam - Schemes of Selection
A candidate will be shortlisted for SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager posts upon his/her performance in the selection stages of the SIDBI Grade A exam 2022. There will be 2 stages for selection followed by document verification at the time of joining
Stage 1- Online Objective Test & Descriptive Test
Stage 2- Interview Round
SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern for 2022-23
1. The SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam consists of four subjects - Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
2. A Descriptive Test will be administered for 50 marks (candidates will have to type their answers on a computer).
3. The question paper consists of 160 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
4. The time duration of the exam is 2.5 hours (180 minutes).
5. Below is the marking scheme for each section.
6. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 minutes|
|General Awareness |
(With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues)
|Descriptive Test||03||50||60 minutes|
|Grand Total||163||250||180 minutes|
Take up a free SIDBI Grade A Mock Test Here.
SIDBI Grade A Exam Application Process for 2022-23
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
The candidates have to pay a requisite application fee while filling out their SIDBI Grade A Application Form as per their category. The fees once paid will not be refunded.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total Charges|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 925/-||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD||Nil||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 175/-|
Steps to Apply for SIDBI Grade A Officer Exam Online
- Use the link "Applications for Recruitment of Officers in Grade A General Stream" link to land on the Careers page.
- Click on the link given at the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
- You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "Continue".
- You will see the application form. Fill in all your personal, educational, and professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Click on Submit and Make the Payment.
Direct Link to Apply for SIDBI 2022-23 Exam
SIDBI Grade A Exam Syllabus for 2022-23
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood-Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para-jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
Banking Awareness (Banking Current Affairs, Appointments, Mergers, Bank Taglines, Headquarters, etc.) Financial Awareness (Annual Budget, RBI monetary policy rates, Economic survey, All Latest Government Schemes and Policies, etc.), Current Affairs (Last 6 months), Static Awareness (Awards, Important Days, Books and Authors etc.)
SIDBI Grade A Officer's Salary
- Pay Scale : 28150 - 1550(4) - 34350 - 1750(7) – 46600 -EB - 1750(4) – 53600 - 2000(1) - 55600 (17 years)
- Minimum Gross Emoluments (per month): ₹70,000/ - approx.
- Presently, the gross emolument includes Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance etc.
- Leave fare concession
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Vehicle maintenance
- Lounge, telephone, newspaper, book grant & education expenses
- Allowance for furnishing the residence
- Interest-free festival advance
- SIDBI's accommodations or leased flat facility
- Loans & Advances at concessional rates as per SIDBI's rules.
SIDBI Grade A Officer's Job Profile
- Augmenting credit penetration in MSME, Microfinance, and Startup/Venture Capital Sector through Direct/Indirect Credit Delivery and Monitoring Mechanisms.
- Contributing to entrepreneurship promotion & skill development activities of the Bank for the MSME sector, including facilitating cooperation and coordination with various stakeholders.
- To be key input providers in Business Analytics and decision-making process by gathering regular market feedback/research and updating the Management with the trends in their areas/clusters to assist the Bank in prioritization of various new initiatives and projects.
- Participate in internal management/administration, control and monitoring related functions to ensure that the Bank remains an adaptable and responsive organization amidst changing dynamics of the MSME sector and the overall economy.
- Any other work as assigned by the Bank from time to time.
SIDBI Grade A Admit Card for 2022-23
SIDBI Grade A admit cards for the online exam as well as interviews will be available on their official website at sidbi.in. No hard copy or personal information will be sent to the candidates in terms of the SIDBI Grade A Admit Card 2022.
Take up a free SIDBI Assistant Manager Mock Test Here.
Online Written Exam - 28 January 2023