Importance of UGC NET Mock Test
Solving UGC NET Mock Tests will give your Exam preparation an edge due to the following reasons:
Keep track of your progress with mock tests
You can stay on track with your preparation by taking Mock Tests. You can see how far you have come, and how much more you need to do. As you see your mock test scores rise, your preparation is on track. In case your mock test scores do not improve, you may need to redesign your preparation.
Mock tests make you confident
After knowing your strengths, developing an effective strategy, and practicing the problems and questions multiple times, you will feel more confident during the entrance exam.
Mock tests help improve your speed
As competitive as the UGC NET exam is, speed and accuracy are essential. To increase your ability to answer questions quickly, you must practice mock tests. By practicing Mock Tests regularly, you will better understand the types of questions you will encounter. So, you can prepare your tricks to answer the question as quickly as possible.
Strategize with Mock Tests
You can devise a strategy by identifying your weaknesses and understanding the syllabus. Analyzing your mistakes will help you understand why they occurred. By practicing mock tests, you can perfect your strategy.
You can come up with new tricks and tips
Developing your own techniques or tricks to solve problems faster is another advantage of mock tests. You will learn how to apply the tips and tricks you already know with mock tests, even if you know them already.
UGC NET Mock Test Special Features
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be attempted anytime, anywhere through PC/ App.
- Oliveboard's intelligent study planner helps you create customized study plans and focus on your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time available.
- Oliveboard's analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
UGC NET Exam 2022 - Overview
|Examination conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Examination||UGC- NET|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Frequency of Examination||Twice a year|
|Eligibility||Master's degree with minimum 55 percent marks|
|Age Limit||JRF- 30 Years or below Assistant Professor-No age limit|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Commencement of Registration process||-|
|Last date of submission||-|
|Correction window opens||-|
|Availability of Admit card||-|
|UGC NET 2022||-|
|Release of Answer Key||-|
|Announcement of Results||-|
UGC NET Exam Pattern
- The UGC NET examination will have two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- All the questions in both Papers will be of multiple-choice type.
- The total number of questions will be 150
- The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Paper 1 will consist of questions from common subjects
- Paper 2 will cover questions from the subject chosen by you.
- In Paper 2, you will be given questions from 81 subjects chosen by you.
|Sl. No.||Subject||total questions||Total marks|
|2||The subject selected by the candidate||100||200|
|Total || ||150||300|
|SR. No. ||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|5||People & Environment||05||10|
|6||Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration||05||10|
|7||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||05||10|